One of the most asked questions we get about Facebook is how to grow the number of likes on your Facebook page, your Facebook audience.
This will be an on-going task but the following are a few ways to organically grow your Facebook audience:
- Add a link to your Facebook Page on your website and/or blog. You can download logos, use the Facebook Like button or use the Facebook Page Plugin.
- Invite your friends using the Invite button on your page (note you have to be logged in as yourself not your page).
- Put your Facebook Page’s link in all your emails including your newsletter and personal email signature.
- Announce your Facebook Page to your email list and social channels. You should do this when you launch a new Facebook Page and regularly thereafter to invite people to become a fan.
- Ask people to like your page – run an in-store competition, produce post cards or flyers, tell people about it
- Put your Facebook page’s address in your off-line advertising so people can find it and grow your Facebook Audience organically.
Plus you can also advertise your page on Facebook … but more about that later!
This week Firefly Solutions of Cooroy in the Noosa Hinterland were excited to get Cooroy Community Branch of Bendigo Bank’s Facebook page into 2nd place in terms of likes compared to over 300 Facebook Pages of other community branches of the Bendigo Bank throughout the whole of Australia.
Firefly Solutions looks after three of the Sunshine Coast Bendigo Bank’s community bank Facebook business pages, including writing and posting posts and advertising the pages to their target audience. Presently they are ranked 2nd for Cooroy, 5th for Tewantin and 12th for Marcoola in the whole of Australia, including the main city branches!
The short term aim is to get all 3 of the local Sunshine Coast based Facebook pages into the top 10 of Bendigo Bank’s Facebook business pages which should happen in the next couple of months and the longer term aim is to have them all ranked in the top 5!
These three Bendigo Bank community banks are managed by Sunshine Coast Community Financial Services and have put back $1.58 million to the local community through their sponsorship program over the past few years, supporting events in and institutions from all 3 areas.
Simply by banking with this full service bank you can make a big difference to your local community!
See all the info at www.sccfsl.com.au (and don’t forget to like their Facebook pages too)!
If you need some help to get your business Facebook page noticed with a whole lot more targeted ‘likers’ than you have at present or you need to start from scratch, give us a call and we can tailor a package that suits you and your budget.